George Orwell quotes
How to Make a Dissertation on the Book George Orwell Quotes
George Orwell quotes – “I know what I mean, but I do not know how to start.” Sounds familiar? Of all the various sections of writing, the introduction is the most difficult to write. It is also the most important part. A solid introduction should summarize your entire dissertation while awakening the reader’s desire to dig into its composition.
1. Read the book by George Orwell, “The Animal Farm” with time to write down all the ideas or George Orwell quotes to be included in the dissertation.
2. Decide the thesis for his dissertation. You can choose to focus on the story as a whole, or you can type your text from the point of view of one of the characters in the book. Research what others are saying about the book.
3. Organize your ideas. This can be done in a formal manner or in a simple list.
4. Follow the profile you created to write the dissertation… Skip the start now or write George Orwell quotes a simple introduction, knowing that you will rework it later.
5. Decide on the method for your first paragraph. You will start with a quote from the book, a surprising fact, an unbelievable statement, or will go right to the summary of the story? Avoid introductions widely used, such as: The book “Animal Farm” by George Orwell is an allegorical tale of the Russian Revolution of 1917 “Even though it is important information, it is not a good way to get an introduction, writing or dissertation.