Rocky Balboa Quotes
How to Rocky Balboa Quotes from a PowerPoint Presentation
Rocky Balboa quotes – PowerPoint is a Microsoft program that allows users to create electronic slides for presentations. People use these slides to help others better understand the presentation, or as personal presentation notes or study guides. Sometimes, you need to quote these PowerPoint presentations and your files in a search.
In the American Psychological Association citation formats (APA acronym in English) and the Modern Language Association (MLA stands also in English), individuals must cite PowerPoint documents as readings, which could come under the category of electronic documents or not published, depending on how the researcher find the file.
Directions MLA format
1. Identify the Rocky Balboa quotes or speaker who has published or made the presentation in PowerPoint. Enter the last name, a comma and the first name, followed by a period.
2. Write the title of the presentation, lecture or speech in quotation marks, with a point after closing them.
3. Put the name of the sponsoring organization or event that made the presentation in PowerPoint. After the name, place a point. This step may not apply to some presentations.
4. Type the name Rocky Balboa quotes of the place and the city, separated by a comma and followed by a period.
5. Enter the date. Start with the lowest first unit, citing the day, month and year.