Jim Rohn quotes strategies to prosperity and happiness

Jim Rohn Quotes
Jim Rohn Quotes
Mar 17th

Jim Rohn quotes

Jim Rohn quotes strategies to prosperity and happiness

The book “The 7 Strategies to prosperity and happiness” was written by Jim Rohn quotes, which were considered one of the leading philosophers businesses, US and taught coping strategies that improve personal performance and business. He wrote these key strategies for success in life and died in 2009, after 79 years of age. The four ideas among!

1. Use the power of goals: Jim Rohn quotes of setting goals create a focus on life and also helps a person to strive for progress. Create short and long term goals. They need to be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-based.

2. Search knowledge: A famous author’s quote is: “Formal education ensures a living; self-education to ensure their fortune.” He advises the search for knowledge about life and people. Continue learning throughout life keeps the mind sharp.

3. Control finances: Take control of your financial situation is vital to create prosperity. Rohn recommends spending 70% of income on necessities and luxury and the remaining 30% in charity, investment and savings. According to him: “Financial independence is the ability to live on the interest of his own personal resources.”

4. Learning to change: You must change if you want your life to change. To do something does not work, change it. The change Jim Rohn quotes includes disposing of self-imposed limitations, such as procrastination, guilt and apology.

9 Photos Gallery of: Jim Rohn quotes strategies to prosperity and happiness

Image of: Jim Rohn Quotes
Image of: Jim Rohn Quotes Personal Development
Image of: Jim Rohn Quotes On Time
Image of: Jim Rohn Quotes Motivation
Image of: jim Rohn quotes Leadership
Image of: Jim Rohn Quotes Images
Image of: Jim Rohn Quotes If You Really Want
Image of: Jim Rohn Quotes If You Really Want To Do Something
Image of: Jim Rohn Quotes Happiness
 

You Might Also Like Another Post Under: Motivation Quotes

Leave a Reply